Question: Consider the following statements related to Yuvashree Arpan Scheme:
1) Yuvashree Arpan scheme was unveiled by Andhra Pradesh Government
2) It provides financially assisting to Young Entrepreneurs
3) Youngsters passing out of Industrial training institute (ITI) to get financial support from the micro, small and medium enterprises (MSME) department
Which one of the following is correct?
(b) Only(1)and (2)
(c) Only(2) and (3)
(d) All the above
- On March 6, 2019 Mamata Banerjee launched Yuvashree Arpan Scheme for financially assisting Young Entrepreneurs.
- West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee launched a new scheme called Yuvashree Plan II or Yuvashree Arpan under which 50,000 youths will receive financial assistance of Rs 1 lakh for setting up an their own business initiatives.
- The Chief Minister on this occasion also laid foundation stone of various developmental projects including the first Hindi university in West Bengal in Arupara, Howrah district and Rs 1,488 Crore drinking water project at Purba Medinipur that will benefit more than 12 lakh people.
- On 7th March 2019, Foundation stone of projects worth Rs 1,071 crore including drinking water project that would benefit more than 8 lakh people was inaugurated at Bankura.
- Moreover, she inaugurated nearly 217 projects worth accounting to more than Rs 1,300 Crore at the programme.
Eligibility Criteria to avail benefits under Yuvashree Arpan Scheme II:
- Youngsters passing out of Industrial training institute (ITI) or other polytechnic institute will be eligible to get financial support from the micro, small and medium enterprises (MSME) department.
- Besides that candidate must be the native of West Bengal.