Question: Yudh Abhyas exercise held between which of the following country?
(a) India & USA
(b) India & France
(c) India& Japan
(d) India & Australia
- On 6 September 2019, Exercise Yudh Abhyas – 2019, a joint military exercise between Indian and US armies, commenced at Joint Base Lewis MC Chord, Washington, USA.
- The exercise will last until 18 September.
- It is one of the biggest joint military exercise and defence corporation endeavours between India and the USA.
- The US contingent was represented by a company of 5-20 Infantry Battalion of the US Army while the Indian side was represented by the Assam Regiment.
- Yudh Abhyas 2019 is the 15th edition of the joint military exercise hosted alternately between the two countries.
- The armies of India and USA will jointly plan, train and execute a series of well developed operations for neutralization of threats of varied nature