Question: What is the theme of World Health Day 2019?
(a) Universal Health Coverage: Everyone, Everywhere
(b) Universal Health Building: Everyone, Everywhere
(c) Universal Fitness Coverage: Everyone, Everything
(d) Universal Sports Coverage: Everyone, Everywhere
- World Health Day is observed on 7 April every year. The celebration has aimed to create awareness of a specific health theme to highlight a priority area of concern for the World Health Organization.
- The theme of World Health Day 2019 was ‘Universal Health Coverage: Everyone, Everywhere’.
- Ministry of Health and Family Welfare along with World Health Organization (WHO) formed a Solidarity Human Chain as part of the World Health Day celebrations.
- This is to reaffirm their commitment to bridging gaps and working collaboratively towards Universal Health Coverage (UHC).
- This year’s World Health Day focused on equity and solidarity.