Question: The 5th edition of Women of India Organic Festival which is being organized at New Delhi aims to –
(a)Increase production of pulses through women only
(b)Boost organic culture and promote Women Organic Farmers and Entrepreneurs
(c)Boost production of skin care products by women entrepreneurs
(d)Boost fabric, jewellery creation by women
- From 26th October to 4th November, 2018, at Indira Gandhi National Centre for the Arts (IGNCA), New Delhi, the 5th Edition of Women of India Organic Festival is being organized by the Ministry of Women and Child Development.
- This event is organized on an annual basis by the Union Ministry of Women & Child Development since 2015.
- Women being the torch-bearers of the nation’s organic movement, this festival aims to boost organic culture and promote Women Organic Farmers and Entrepreneurs.
- Over 500 women entrepreneurs are coming together from across the country with their organic products such as cereals, rice, pulses, skin-care products, fabric, jewellery, etc.
- This festival will showcase the revolution and thus making women self-reliant.
- For the first time, ‘The Vegan Project’ and Food Court with cooked-on-site delicacies will also be available.