Question: Which of the following country won Wheelchair T20 Asia Cup 2019?
- The Wheelchair Asia Cup T-20 cricket tournament was organised at Tribhuvan University Stadium in Kathmandu from 15-18 May 2019.
- Four Asian countries Nepal, Bangladesh, Pakistan and India participated in the tournament.
- Winner – Pakistan (by 5 wickets)
- Runners-up -India
- Muhammad Latif of Pakistan bagged ‘Player of the Series’ and ‘Best Batsman’ Award.
- Whereas,Saurabh Malik of India was named ‘Best Bowler’ of the tournament.