Question: In which of the following countries, many people died in the violence due to food looting?
- In January, 2018, many people have died in the violence that took place due to food looting in Venezuela.
- Venezuela is struggling with heavy food problems these days.
- The situation is that hungry people are plundering shops and hunting animals.
- The economic condition of this country is very bad due to the decreasing price of oil, rising inflation and corruption.
- About 82% of the population of this country is living in poverty.