Question: 10th edition of India – US joint military exercise ‘Vajra Prahar’ is being conducted at which place?
(b) Port Miami
- The 10th edition of the joint military exercise ‘Vajra Prahar’ between India and the US is in operation at Joint Base Lewis-McChord (JBLM) in Seattle(US) from 13 October 2019.
- A 45-member Special Forces team from Indian Army will train alongside US Special Forces till 28 October 2019.
- ‘Vajra Prahar’ is a Special Forces joint training exercise conducted alternately in India and the US.
- These exercises will enable sharing of best practices and experience in areas such as joint mission planning capabilities and operational tactics.
- Bilateral military exercises and defence exchanges are an important aspect of deepening bilateral defence cooperation between India and USA.