Question: In the list of world’s healthiest countries released by Bloomberg, India ranks at-
- In August 2015 Bloomberg released the list of world’s healthiest countries.
- The list ranked the countries with the help of the data from the United Nations, the World Bank and the World Health Organisation.
- In this list Singapore has been declared as the world’s healthiest country.
- The top five countries and their scores are: Singapore (89.45%), Italy (89.07%), Australia (88.33%), Switzerland (88.29%) and Japan (86.83%).
- The last five countries and their scores are: Swaziland (0.26%), Lesotho (0.37%), Congo Republic (0.92%), Chad (1.01%) and Mozambique (1.42%).
- India secured 103rd Rank(22.17%).
- Position of india’s neighbouring countries and their scores are: Nepal 89th place (33.43%), Bangladesh 94th (29.39%), Sri Lanka 56th (52.85%), Pakistan 100th (24.90%), China 55th (53.55%).