Question: Who was the Man of the Match in the recently concluded Syed Mushtaq Ali T20 Trophy, 2017-18 final?
(a) Ankit Lamba
(b) Deepak Chahar
(c) Mandeep Singh
(d) Pradeep Sangwan
- 9th edition of Syed Mushtaq Ali T-20 Trophy, 2017-18 concluded under the host of Kolkata. (21-26 January, 2018)
- Two-Two teams from the East, West, North, South and Central Zone participated in the tournament.
- These teams had qualified through 2017-18 Zonal T20 league.
- Finals Venue:Eden Gardens, Kolkata.
- In the final, Delhi defeated Rajasthan by 41 runs and won the trophy for the first time.
- Chasing the target of 154 runs given by Delhi, the entire team of Rajasthan become all out for 112 runs in 19.1 overs.
- Delhi captain was Pradeep Sangwan (4 overs, 14 runs, 2 wickets) was selected as the Man of the Match for the final.
- Rajasthan captain was Aniket Choudhary.