Question: Which one among the given in not included where Swachh Survekshan Grameen 2018; announced Ministry of Drinking Water and Sanitation, was launched on July 13th, 2018?
- On July 13th, 2018 Swachh Survekshan Grameen 2018 (SSG 2018) announced by the Ministry of Drinking Water and Sanitation was launched by three States.
- These states were Uttar Pradesh, Jharkhand and Maharashtra.
- Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh, Yogi Adityanath, launched the SSG in Lucknow while Chief Minister of Jharkhand, Shri Raghubar Das, launched the Survekshan in Ranchi.
- Babanrao Lonikar, Cabinet Minister, Water Supply and Sanitation Department, Government of Maharashtra, launched SSG 2018 in Maharashtra at an event in Pandharpur.
- Under the SSG 2018, an independent survey agency will conduct the survey in all districts from 1st to 31st August 2018.
- Results will be announced in the form of a ranking of all districts and States on the basis of quantitative and qualitative sanitation (Swachhata) parameters.
- The top performing States and Districts are expected to be awarded on 2nd October 2018.
- As part of Swachh Survekshan Grameen 6980 villages in 698 districts across India will be covered.
- 34,000 public places namely schools, anganwadis, public health centres, haat/bazaars/religious places in these 6980 villages will be visited for survey.