Question: Which country has been rated as the most liveable location for Asian expatriates recently?
(a) New Zealand
(c) New Zealand
- Singapore has been rated as the most liveable location for Asian expatriates in 2019 for the 14th consecutive year. The report is conducted by global agency ECA International, focusing on solutions for businesses operating across borders.
- According to the Survey, the other top 20 locations include cities in Australia, Japan, New Zealand, Denmark, Netherlands, Switzerland and Norway, with numerous cities at the same place in the ranking,.
- ECA’s Location Ratings system is conducted annually by global mobility experts in over 480 locations worldwide, the survey is based on evaluation of factors such as; low crime rate, climate, health service availability, natural phenomena, personal safety etc.
- This year Hong Kong dropped 12 places to become the 41st liveable city for Asian expatriates.
- Due to infrastructure improvement other cities in Asia like China, Malaysia and Thailand have also attained higher ratings.