Question: Saksham 2019 is a campaign related to which of the following Ministry?
(a) Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
(b) Ministry of Agriculture
(c) Ministry of Communications and Information Technology
(d) Ministry of Commerce and Industry
- On January 16, 2019; ‘Saksham 2019’, an annual high intensity one-month long people-centric mega campaign of Petroleum Conservation Research Association (PCRA) was launched.
- This campaign was organized under the aegis of Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas.
- During the month long ‘Saksham-2019’ various interactive programs and activities are being planned by PCRA, Public Sector upstream/downstream Oil & Gas companies. ‘Saksham’ Cycle Day in 200 cities, Cyclothons, Short Film making contest on MyGov, will be conducted, with a focus on reaching out to various segments of fuel users.
- Nationwide campaign will be done through Radio, TV, Digital Cinemas, Outdoor media etc.
- Workshops for drivers of commercial vehicles and Seminars for housewives/cooks on adopting simple fuel saving measure will be the part of this campaign.
- PCRA will utilize the social media platforms for various customized campaigns through Facebook, twitter, MyGov platform.