Question: Which Indian firm received ISO-22000 certification recently?
(b) Tech Mahindra
- FarmLink, a fruits and vegetables (F & V) supply chain company, has received a rare ISO-22000 certification from TUV-NORD, a reputed international provider of quality accreditation.
- TUV-Nord Group conducted a three-stage audit at the distribution centre. It examined the process of Receiving, Processing, (Sorting Grading, Storage, Cold Storage, Packing) and Dispatch of fresh & cut vegetables & fruits.
- FarmLink also supports more than 1000 farmers in Maharashtra and Tamil Nadu by providing knowledge & extension services, including agriculture credit, crop insurance and warehousing under a mission to develop nation’s underdeveloped regions.
- The ISO 22000 family of international standards addresses food safety management. It is a non-governmental organization and is headquartered at Geneva, Switzerland. It has membership of 164 national standard bodies.
- TÜV NORD GROUP is one of the world’s largest Inspection, Certification & Testing organizations.