Question: Which of the followings state government recently laid the foundation stone of scheme for promotion of drinking water supply based on Rainy well?
(b) Madhya Pradesh
(c) Uttar Pradesh
- On April 24, 2017, Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar laid the foundation for the Rainy well-based Drinking Water promotion Scheme in Dudhola village of Prithala & Palwal of Faridabad.
- The cost of the project is Rs. 185 crores.
- The completion period of this scheme is 2 years.
- Its aim is to ensure adequate drinking water availability in 84 villages of the state.
- Under this scheme, 70 liters of clean drinking water will be provided per day in the aforesaid villages.