Question: Prime Minister Narendra Modi distributed the Swachh Shakti-2019 Awards during state visit of which of the following?
(B)Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
(C)Srinagar, Jammu & Kashmir
(D)Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh
- The Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi visited Kurukshetra in Haryana on 12th February, 2019. He participated in Swachh Shakti- 2019 and distributed the Swachh Shakti-2019 awards.
- He inaugurated / laid foundation stone of several development projects in Haryana.
- He visited the Swachh Sundar Shauchalay exhibition at Kurukshetra and addressed a public gathering.
- Swachh Shakti-2019 is a national event aiming to focus the leadership role played by rural women in Swachh Bharat Mission. Women Sarpanches and Panches (approx. 15,000) from all over the country participated in the event.
- The Ministry of Drinking Water and Sanitation in association with the Govt. of Haryana organized the Swachh Shakti-2019.
- First edition of Swachh Shakti Programme was launched from Gandhinagar, in the year 2017 and the next edition Swachh Shakti-2018 held in Lucknow.
Prime Minister inaugurated/laid foundation stone of the following:
- Dedicated National Cancer Institute, Badhsa, Jhajjar to nation.
- Laid foundation stone of ESIC Medical College & Hospital, Faridabad.
- Laid foundation stone of National Institute of Ayurveda, Panchkula.
- Laid foundation stone of Sri Krishna Ayush University, Kurukshetra.
- Laid foundation stone of ‘Battles of Panipat Museum’, Panipat.
- Laid foundation Stone of Pandit Deen Dayal Upadhyay University of Health, Karnal.