Question: Pijus Ganguly, who recently died in a car accident, was a renowned-
- October 25, 2015, Pijus Ganguly the Bengali film, television actor passed away, he was 50 years old.
- Pijus Ganguly injured when his MUV collided head-on with a bus at Santragachi in Howrah district on October 20, 2015.
- His acting career began as a stage actor and later worked in television and films.
- He was awarded with Bengal Film Journalists’ Association Award for Best Actor (2005), Government of West Bengal (Information and Cultural Affairs) Tele Academy Award (2014) etc.
- He had acted in acclaimed films like ‘Gaynar Baksho’ by Aparna Sen, ‘Byomkesh Bakshi’ by Anjan Dutta and ‘Mahulbanir Sereng’ by Sekhar Das.