Question: World Billiards 2018 which marks record four times grand double win of Pankaj Advani was hosted by which of the following city?
(a) Beijing, China
(b) Abu Dhabi, UAE
(c) Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
(d) Yangon, Myanmar
- Indian cueist Pankaj Advani has bagged World Billiards Long-Up Championship (long format) by defeating his compatriot and sparring partner Bhaskar Balachandra.
- Prior to this, he has also bagged the short format (World Billiards 150-Up Championship) that together makes it Grand Double of the year 2018.
- This win marks the record four time victory in the both long and short formats of the IBSF World Billiards Championship.
- This is the 21st World title of the legendary Indian snooker and billiards player.
- Sourav Kothari and Englishman David Causier shared joint Bronze for Long-Up format.