Question: Pahari Dam is situated on which river?
(a) Dhasan River
(b) Yamuna River
(c) Ganga River]
(d) Kaveri River
- On 15th February 2019, Prime Minister Narendra Modi inaugurated and laid Foundation Stone of various development projects in Jhansi, U.P.
- PM inaugurated Pahari Dam Modernization Project. Pahari Dam is a water storage dam situated on Dhasan River in Jhansi district. The project will benefit farmers by reducing the water leakage from the dam and make more water available for the farmers.
- He laid the foundation stone of Defence corridor in Jhansi. Jhansi is the six nodal points of the Uttar Pradesh defence corridor.
- PM laid Foundation Stone of Piped Water Scheme for the rural areas of Bundelkhand Region.
- PM laid the foundation Stone of Jhansi City Drinking Water Scheme Phase-II.
- He also laid the foundation stone of doubling of 425-kilometer long Jhansi-Manikpur and Bhimsen-Khairar railway lines and Coach Refurbishing Workshop in Jhansi.
- The PM inaugurated the electrification of 297 kilometer long section of Jhansi-Khairar section.