Question: Recently which country has tested a super-large multiple rocket launcher?
(a) North Korea
(b) South Korea
(d) United states
- On 11 September 2019, North Korea claimed that it has conducted a second test of its new super-large multiple rocket launcher under the guidance of its leader Kim Jong-Un.
- North Korea resumed missile-testing after a 17 month pause that lasted from November 2017 to May 3, 2019 having faced pressures from international community.
- It was the 10th weapon test that North Korea has conducted this year.
- Earlier, North Korea had fired multiple short-range missiles in May this year.
- On the other hand, South Korea military has claimed that North Korea launched two unidentified projectiles from its western region toward the East Sea.