Question: Who has been elected as the new President of FICCI?
(a) Sandip Somany
(b) Habeel Khorakiwala
(c) Sangita Reddy
(d) None of the Above
- Sandip Somany has been elected as the new President of FICCI, on 17th December 2018.
- He is the CMD of Sanitary ware Firm HSIL’S.
- Sangita Reddy, joint Managing Director of the Apollo Hospitals Group, has now been elevated as the Senior Vice President of FICCI, whereas Uday Shankar, Chairman & CEO of Star India, has joined the Chamber as the Vice President.
- Established in 1927, FICCI is the largest and oldest apex business organization in India, it is a non-government, not-for-profit organization.
- FICCI is the voice of India’s business and industry FICCI provides a platform for networking and consensus building within and across sectors.
- It is the first port of call for Indian industry, policy makers and the international business community.