Question: Recently who was appointed, as the new Managing Director (MD) and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of National Payment Corporation of India (NPCI)?
(a) A.P Hota
(b) Dilip Asbe
(c) Deepak Kumar
(d) Sanjay Bansal
- On January 8th, 2018, Dilip Asbe was appointed the new Managing Director (MD) and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Indian National Payment Corporation (NPCI).
- Earlier, he was serving as the acting CEO of NPCI.
- At this post, he took the position of AP Hota.
- It is known that NPCI was established in the year 2008.
- Its headquarters is in Mumbai.