Question: In which of the following year NASA has proposed to send a human mission with first woman to the Moon?
- In July, 2019 the US space agency NASA has disclosed its plan to send a human mission to the Moon again in 2024.
- The agency is preparing to take its next giant leap with the ambitious Artemis programme. This mission would take the first woman and the next man on the lunar surface.
- It is noticeable that NASA celebrated the 50th anniversary of the historic first human Moon landing on 20th July, 1969.
- Artemis Mission is named after the twin sister of Apollo who is also the Goddess of the Moon and the hunt. With this mission, NASA plans to explore regions of the Moon never visited before.
- According to NASA the mission will return humans to the Moon to test the present technology and the current Science which will prepare and propel human on to Mars.
- This mission will look for the availability of water ice and other natural resources that will further enable deep space travel.