Question: Where did the Multi product road show take place on 16 September 2019 organized by the Agricultural and Processed Food Products Export Development Authority (APEDA)?
(b) New Delhi
- The Agricultural and Processed Food Products Export Development Authority (APEDA) organized a multi-product road show in association with the Embassy of India in Jakarta on 16th September, 2019.
- A 40-member delegation of exporters of rice and sugar visited Jakarta and held a meeting with Minister of Trade, Republic of Indonesia.
- B2B meeting of Indian exporters was organized in Jakarta by APEDA with Indonesian importers for these products.
- The Indian delegation also met Bulog Indonesia, Indonesia Logistics Bureau, a government owned company in Indonesia which deals with food distribution and price control.
- APEDA also organized a road show in Medan, Indonesia on 18th September, 2019.
- Earlier this month APEDA also participated in the 84th Thessaloniki International Fair (TIF) in Thessaloniki, Greece held from 7th to 15thSeptember 2019.
- Agriculture and processed food products like ready to eat vegetables, curries and rice, mango pulp, organic products, herbs etc. were displayed and promoted through sampling and tasting at the TIF.
- APEDA is also promoting export of basmati rice through sampling and tasting campaign of basmati rice biryani in vegetarian and non-vegetarian versions.