Question: Recently an MoU has been signed between the UPSIDC and the Kingdom Company to set up theme park in which of the following city?
- On 16 May 2016 an MoU has been signed between the Uttar Pradesh State Industrial Development Corporation( UPSIDC) and the Bollywood film actor and Producer Sanjay Khan’s “Kingdom Company” to set up theme park in Agra.
- The Agra Theme Park was set to be a game changer in the tourism sector and would provide a big impetus to tourism in the state.
- This would also enliven the rich cultural and historical heritage of India which will help students, tourists and research scholars.
- The Rs 10,000 crore project would have themes of seven cities, which would be available for seen through a mono rail.
- This would include ancient, medieval, modern history and glimpses of the cultural heritage which will include Mohan Jodaro, Patliputra, Ramayan and Mahabharat era.
- This will carve a special place for the state globally.
- The project will be developed over ten years in four phases.
- The development of the theme park will be done in an area of 1 thousand acres.
- The project would be developed in a eco-friendly manner.
- 12,000 people will get direct and indirect jobs because of the theme park.