Question: Who tops Fortune India List of Most Powerful Women in Business?
(a) Shikha Sharma
(b) Arundhati Bhattacharya
(c) Chanda Kochar
(d) Kiran Mazumdar
- On November 8, 2015, the “Fortune India” with special reference to India released the list of the top 50 powerful women entrepreneurs .
- The list is topped the first female chairperson of State Bank Of India (SBI) Arundhati Bhattacharya.
- ICICI Bank’s chief Chanda Kochhar and Shikha Sharma chief of Axis Bank follow Ms Bhattacharya at the second and third positions, respectively.
- Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited Chairperson and Managing Director (MD), Nishi Vasudeva, has bagged the fourth position.
- While AZB & Partners Co-Founder Zia Mody and Aruna Jayanthi Chief Executive of Capgemini India shared the fifth rank.
- Moreover, there are only two debutantes in the Fortune India list of 50 most-powerful businesswomen for 2015.
- Meena Ganesh, MD and chief executive officer (CEO) at Portea and Jyoti Deshpande, Group MD and CEO at Eros International have made their debuts at 43rd and 50th positions, respectively.