Ques: Recently, when government has launched Technology Acquisition and Development Fund (TADF) under National Manufacturing Policy?
(a) November 19, 2015
(b) November 18, 2015
(c) November 20, 2015
(d) November 15, 2015
- November 18, 2015 Minister of State for Commerce & Industry (I/C) Mrs. Nirmala Sitharaman has launched Technology Acquisition and Development Fund (TADF) under National Manufacturing Policy being implemented by Department of Industrial Policy & Promotion (DIPP).
- TADF is a new scheme to facilitate acquisition of Clean, Green & Energy Efficient Technologies, in form of Technology / Customised Products / Specialised Services / Patents / Industrial Design available in the market available in India or globally, by Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises (MSMEs).
- This scheme would be implemented through a joint venture company Global Innovation and Technology Alliance (GITA).
- Under this scheme Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) have considered to provide support in the following ways:
- Proposals from Indian industry will be invited for reimbursement of 50% of technology transfer fee or Rs. 20 lakhs, whichever is lower.
- Technology/Patent will be licensed to selected companies, with a mutually agreed value and the selected companies will get a subsidy of 50% of the mutually agreed value or Rs. 20 lakhs.
- The manufacturing units will be provided with a subsidy of up to 10% of capital expenditure incurred on new plant & machinery subject to a maximum of Rs. 50 lakhs.
- Green Manufacturing – Incentive Scheme: The scheme will facilitate resource conservation activities in industries located in National Investment & Manufacturing Zone (NIMZ).