Question: Which Indian shuttler has won the Men’s Singles title at the Dutch Open 2019?
(a) Lakshya Sen
(b) K. Srikanth
(c) H S Prannoy
(d) Sai Praneeth
- On 13 October 2019, Indian shuttler Lakshya Sen clinched his maiden BWF World Tour title by winning the Dutch Open men’s singles at Almere in the Netherlands.
- The 18-year-old defeated his world no. 160 opponent Yusuke Onodera of Japan by 15-21 21-14 21-15.
- Lakshya, currently ranked 72nd, had won the Belgian Open last month and reached the finals of Polish Open this year.
- He had also won the Asian Junior Championships, a silver at Youth Olympic Games and a bronze medal at World Junior Championships last year.
- The Dutch Open is a BWF World Tour Super 100 tournament.