Question: With which of the following country India has signed MOU to train their civil servants?
(a) Sri Lanka
- On 8th February, 2019 during the visit of the Foreign Minister of Bangladesh A. K. Abdul Momen to India, a MOU was signed between the National Centre for Good Governance (NCGG),Government of India and the Ministry of Public Administration, Government of the People’s Republic of Bangladesh.
- The MOU was signed at the National Centre for Good Governance (NCGG) an institute under the Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances (DAR&PG), Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions, Govt. of India.
- The Bangladesh Civil Servants will be trained in e-Governance and service delivery, public policy and implementation, information technology, decentralization, urban development and planning, Ethics in Administration and challenges in implementation of SDGs.
- India and Bangladesh have signed an MOU for training 1800 Bangladesh Civil Servants over next 6 years.
- This is the second time that NCGG will train Bangladesh Civil Servants. Under the first MOU signed 5 years ago, 1500 Bangladesh Civil Servants have already been trained in NCGG.