Question: Imran Tahir is a cricket player of which of the following country?
(c) South Africa
- Leg-spinner of South African cricket team, Imran Tahir announced his retirement from ODI Cricket after World Cup on 4 March 2019.
- Tahir made his ODI debut in South Africa’s opening match against West Indies in Delhi of World Cup 2011.
- He has played 98 ODIs for South Africa taking 162 wickets at an average 24.56.
- He has also played 37 T20s and 20 Tests having 62 and 57 wickets respectively.
- Tahir will be available for T20 format till T20 World Cup in 2020.
- Earlier, he has also participated in ODIs World Cup 2011 and 2015 and T20 World Cup 2014 and 2016 for South Africa.
- It is notable that Cricket World Cup 2019 will be played in England.