Question: Which of the following team won the Women’s T-20 World Cup 2018?
- Australia has lifted the Women’s World Twenty-20, 2018 title thrashing England by 8 wickets.
- The sixth edition of ICC Women’s World Twenty-20, 2018, was organized from 9th to 24th November, 2018, in West Indies.
- This championship features 10 teams Australia, England, India, New Zealand, Pakistan, South Africa, Sri Lanka, West Indies, Bangladesh and Ireland.
- This world cup marks the fourth Women’s World Twenty20 title of Australia.
- Player of the Match: Ashleigh Gardener, Australia
- Player of the Tournament in Women T20: Alyssa Healy, Australia.
- Most Wickets: Megan Schutt (10 wickets), Australia
- Most Runs: Alyssa Healy (225 runs), Australia.
- Most Sixes: Harmanpreet Kaur (13 sixes), India.