Question: Consider the following statements regarding HAUSLA-2018:
- The Ministry of Women and Child Development has launched the National Festival for Children of Child Care Institutions (CCIs), HAUSLA 2018.
- It was inaugurated by chief minister of Delhi, Mr. Arvind Kejriwal.
- The theme for the event was Child Safety.
- The team from Orissa won the Rolling Trophy.
Of the above, the correct statement is/are
(a) 1, 2 and 3
(b) 2, 3 and 4
(c) 1, 3 and 4
(d) All of the above.
- A 4 day Carnival from 26th to 29th November 2018, HAUSALA-2018 was organised by Ministry of Women and Child Development(MWCD) in New Delhi. It was inaugurated by Secretary Shri Rakesh Srivastava(MWCD) .
- This is an inter-Child Care Institution festival organized to showcase the hidden talent they posses by providing a platform. The theme of the event was “Child Safety”.
- This festival drew more than 600 children from 18 States for the various events like painting competition, athletics meet, football, chess competition and speech writing as part of the Festival.
- Best State Team Award based on performance during Hausla 2018 was conferred to Orissa and team of Chhattisgarh finished second.
- A Child Care Institution is defined under JJ (Juvenile Justice)Act, 2015 which means Children Home, Special Home, Place of Safety, Open Shelter, Open Adoption Agency and a Fit Facility providing protection and residential care to children in need.