Question: Who amongst the given wrote the book of ‘Hari Singh Nalwa: Champion of the Khalsaji (1791-1837)’?
(a) Amarinder Singh
(b) Vanit Nalwa
(c) Vijay Singh Nalwa
(d) Hoshiyar Singh
- In February, 2018, Dr. Vanit Nalwa presented his book “Hari Singh Nalwa: Champion of the Khalsaji” (1791-1837) in the national archives in Delhi.
- Maharaja Ranjit Singh called Hari Singh Nalwa, a Sikh warrior who lived in the 19th century, ‘Wah mere Raja Nal Wah’.
- Maharaja Ranjit Singh had said those words to the bravery of Hari Singh as a child of King Nal of Mahabharata.
- Other information related to Hari Singh Nalwa in this presentation was also shared.
- Vanit Nalwa is a descendant of seventh generation of Hari Singh.
- Sardar Hari Singh Nalva (1791-1837) was the Chief of Army Staff Maharaj Ranjit Singh.
- He led many battles with the Pathans and conquered Kabul and Kashmir.
- In the Battle of Noshera, he amicably led the army of Maharaja Ranjit Singh.