Question: Recently, former RBI deputy governor H.R. Khan Khan was appointed the non-executive part-time president of the bank?
(a) Indusind Bank
(b) Kotak Mahindra Bank
(c) Bandhan Bank
(d) HDFC Bank
- On June 9th, 2018, former RBI deputy governor Harun Rasid Khan was appointed as the non-executive part-time chairman of the Bandhan Bank.
- His appointment will be for a period of three years with effect from 5thJune 2018 or till the expiry of his term as an independent director whichever is earlier.
- India is that ‘Bond Bank’ is India’s banking and financial services company.
- It was set up in 23rd August, 2015.
- It’s headquarter is in Kolkata.
- Currently it’s Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Chandra Shekhar Ghosh.