Question: On 6th March 2019, Google unveiled it’s new App Bolo that aims to help-
(b) Research Students
(c) Secondary Students
(d) Primary School Children
- On 6th March 2019, tech giant Google unveiled its’s new App Bolo, which aims to help primary school children to learn and read in Hindi and English.
- This App uses Google’s speech recognition and text- to speech technology.
- The App features an animated character Diya, who assists children to read stories aloud.
- This App will be available on Google Play Store in India for all smart phones running Android 4.4 (Kit Kat) or other higher version.
- App Bolo is being piloted in about 200 villages in Uttar Pradesh.