Question- Recently GOBAR-dhan scheme was launched in Madhya Pradesh. In relation to this scheme, what is not true among the given below?
(a) The scheme was launched from Bhopal on May 12th, 2018.
(b) In the first phase, this scheme has been started in one selected village in two districts of Madhya Pradesh.
(c) The first among such projects in Madhya Pradesh will be implemented in Kodsa village in Narsingpur District and Chiruli village in Gwalior District. (d) In order to establish a Bio Gas Plant for the purpose, the Government will provide 75% subsidy to the individual.
- On May 12, 2018, Union Drinking Water and Sanitation Minister Uma Bharati and Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chauhan launched the GOBAR-dhan scheme from Bhopal Madhya Pradesh.
- GOBAR-dhan scheme of Indian Government for Waste Management in Rural Areas has been started in the first phase in one village each selected in two districts of Gwalior and Narsinghpur in the state.
- The first among such projects in Madhya Pradesh will be implemented in Kodsa village in Narsingpur District and Chiruli village in Gwalior District.
- This scheme was started under the Odif Plus in the districts declared as ODF in the Sanitation Campaign.
- The waste generated from the village under the information will be used for fuel production (biogas) in the village itself.
- Women self-help groups will be made self-supporting by connecting Bio-gas plants and activities etc.
- For establishment of a Bio Gas Plant under the scheme, the government will provide 100 percent subsidy to individual cases, 75 percent subsidy in case of self-help groups and 50 percent subsidy to the cows and dairy products such as cows and dairies.