Question: Who won the title of the Gama Reykjavik Open-2018 Chess Tournament, held on March 14th, 2018?
(a) Anees Giri
(b) Bhaskaran Adan
(c) Abhijeet Gupta
(d) Maxim lagarde
- Gama Reykjavik Open-2018 (Bobby Fisher Memorial) concluded at Reykjavik, Iceland. (March 6-14, 2018)
- Competition Result:
- Winner- Baskaran Adhiban (India), 7.5 out of 9
- 2nd place- Maxim Lagarde (France)
- 3rd place- Yilmaz Mustafa (Turkey)
- Bhaskaran is the second Indian to win this title after the Abhijeet Gupta (year 2016).