Question: On January 25th, 2018, Gallantry Awards-2018 was announced by the Central Government. Who amongst the following was declared the recipient of Ashok Chakra?
(a) Major Vijayant Bisht
(b) Jyoti Prakash Nirala
(c) Major Akhil Raj
(d) Capt. Rohit Shukla
- On January 25th, 2018, Gallantry Awards-2018 was announced by the Central Government.
- In which the Indian Air Force’s Garun Commando Jyoti Prakash Nirala was elected posthumously to be awarded Ashok Chakra.
- On January 26th, 2018, on the occasion of Republic Day, President Ramnath Kovind gave this honor to his wife and mother.
- This is the highest honor given in peace.
- Kirti Chakra – Major Vijayant Bisht
- Shaurya Chakra was given to Devendra Mehta, Khairan Milind Kishore (posthumous), Akhil Raj Ravi, Nilesh Kumar Nayan (posthumous) Capt Rohit Shukla, Captain Abhinav Shukla, Capt Pradeep Shaurya Arya, Hav Mubarik Ali, Hav Rabindra Thapa, Nayak Narender Singh, L/Naik Badher Hussain and PTR Manchu.