Question: Recently,who has crossed the English Channel on Hoverboard?
(a) James Franklin Hyneman
(b) Franky Zapata
(c) Jason Alan Bradbury
(d) Greg Henderson
- On 4th August, 2019, Franky Zapata, the hoverboarding Frenchman successfully crossed the English Channel on his second attempt on the device he invented.
- A hoverboard (or hover board) is a levitating board used for personal transportation.
- He completed the famed 35-kilometer (22-mile) journey successfully in just 22 minutes.
- He has invented a hoverboard ‘Flyboard Air’ and crossed the English Channel with the speed of 77 kilometers per hour (110 mph).
- He already holds the Guinness World Record for a 2.2-kilometre trip over the Mediterranean Sea, the farthest hoverboard flight.