Ques: World’s first zoological cum rescue center is located in which of the following city-
- According to a release issued by the state government on 4 November 2015 the world’s first zoo cum-treatment center is being established in Mukundpur in Satna district.
- It will be the first centre in the world where a white tiger and a variety of wildlife could be spotted and white tiger safari can be enjoyed.
- This is to be noted that world’s first zoological cum rescue center and white tiger safari in Vindhya region which is known as the birth place of white tiger is going to be dedicated to people in January 2016.
- In 1951, a white tiger cub was caught by the Maharaja of Rewa and named as Mohan. Then white tiger breeding began from this.
- The white tigers alive across the world are the progeny of the white tiger Mohan and tigress Radha.