Question: Where did the ‘First India-French Knowledge Summit’ concluded on March 10th-11th, 2018?
(c) New Delhi
- On March 10th-11th, 2018 ‘First India-French Knowledge Summit’ concluded in New Delhi.
- The first high-level India-France Knowledge Summit was jointly organized by French Institute in India, along with Ministry of Higher Education, Research & Innovation (MESRI), France and Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India.
- Around 80 Indian institutions and more than 350 people from 70 French institutions participated in this summit with major enterprises.
- This knowledge summit is for university, scientific and technology cooperation.
- The purpose of which is to create a road map of India-France cooperation for the next five years with the cooperation of companies.
- Apart from the MoU on Mutual Recognition of Academic Qualifications between India and France, 15 MoUs between various institutions of India and France in the areas of higher education, research, innovation, faculty exchange, scientific cooperation were exchanged.