Question: Who is the first Asian woman cricketer to play hundred T20 international matches?
(a) Mithali Raj
(b) Sana Mir
(c) Harmanpreet Kaur
(d) Sarah Taylor
- Sana Mir (Former Pakistan women’s cricket team skipper) becomes the first Asian woman cricketer to play hundred T20 international matches.
- The 33-year-old reached the milestone when she played into the field for the ongoing third and final T20I against West Indies in Karachi.
- Earlier in 2009, the right-arm bowler was part of Pakistan inaugural T20I team which played against Ireland.
- Overall, Sana is the 6th woman cricketer to complete a century of T20 Internationals.
- Daendra Dottin of West Indies is at the top with a total of 109 T20s Matches.
- In the Asian list, Sana is followed by fellow Pakistan cricketer Bismah Maroo (94 T20Is) and India’s Harmanpreet Kaur on third position (93 T20Is).