Question: Recently which scheme was developed by Department of Science & Technology for a period of five years?
(a) NM-ICPS (National Mission on Interdisciplinary Cyber-Physical Systems)
(b) TARE (Teacher Associate ship for Research Excellence)
(c) OVDF (Overseas Visiting Doctoral Fellowship)
(d) DIA (SERB Distinguished Investigator Award)
- On 6th December, 2018, Department of Science and Technology has projected a new programme Interdisciplinary Cyber Physical Systems (ICPS) to cater and stimulate the field of research & development.
- Computing and communication systems that bridge with physical world are referred to as Cyber Physical Systems (CPS). A Cyber Physical System (CPS) use computer-based algorithms, to integrate internet with its users.
- NM_ICPS Mission will focus on the next generation technology and bring all technology in a particular manner.
- Under the NM-ICPS, total 25 Technology Innovation Hubs (TIH, AIH and TTRP) will connected to Academics, Industry and Central Ministries & in other organization for developing the solution of the problems related the technology.
- In early 2018 we saw the launch of three Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB)’s Schemes by Union Science & Technology Minister viz. TARE (Teacher Associate ship for Research Excellence), OVDF (Overseas Visiting Doctoral Fellowship) and DIA (SERB Distinguished Investigator Award).