Question: Consider the following statements:
(1) The three-day World Government Summit 2019 runs until February 12 at Dubai in UAE
(2) It is a global platform dedicated to shaping the future of government World wide
(3) Pop Francis addressed the summit via a live video.
On the basis of the above given facts which of the alternative/s is/are correct:
(a) Only 1
(b) Only 2
(c) Only 3
(d) All 1,2,3
- From 10 to 12th February 2019, the seventh annual World Government Summit held in Dubai (UAE).
- The World Government Summit is a global platform dedicated to shaping the future of government worldwide.
- Each year, the summit sets the agenda for the next generation of governments with a focus on how they can harness innovation and technology to solve universal challenges facing humanity.
- It is basically a knowledge exchange centre at the intersection between government, futurism, technology and innovation.
- It functions as a thought leadership platform and networking hub for policy makers, experts and pioneers in human development.
- About 4000 participants including heads of governments and representatives of 16 international organizations participated in the event. Pope Francis addressed the summit via a live video.