Question: Which of the following bank appointed Vijay Chandok as MD and CEO of its subsidiary for Securities?
- On 31 March, 2019; private lender ICICI Bank announced that Vijay Chandok will be the MD and CEO of its subsidiary ICICI Securities.
- At present, he is on the boards of ICICI Bank UK PLC and ICICI Bank Canada and is the Chairman of ICICI Investment Management Company.
- Mr Chandok, who joined the ICICI Group in 1993, will succeed Shilpa Naval Kumar for this post.
- Mr Chandok will be joining his duties with effect from May 7, 2019.
- Chandok presently is the Executive Director of ICICI Bank.