Question: Dashboard was released. On this occasion, on which two street lights of two cities were dedicated to the public on the switch?
(a) Lucknow, Ghaziabad
(b) Lucknow, Agra
(c) Lucknow, Varanasi
(d) Lucknow, Mathura
- On 28th May, 2018 Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath L.E. in Shastri Bhavan, Lucknow The street lights dashboard was released.
- On this occasion, the Chief Minister dedicated the public to the public by making a ‘click on’ the street lights of Lucknow and Varanasi by clicking on the mouse.
- Under the National Street Light program, only 5 months in 15 months, in the 15 Municipal Corporations of Uttar Pradesh, 5.75 lakhs of conventional street lights are equipped with modern energy efficient L.D. Has been converted into lights.
- Ed.Ed. EESL Is being done by own expenditure.
- EE.S.L.E.D. With the change, they will be maintained and maintained for the next 7 years. Will work to change.
v Under the Heart Plan launched by the Union Urban Development Ministry in Kashi, 4,700 Heritage L.D. Street lighting systems have also been installed. The state government will be able to save about 40 million kilowatt of energy annually by this initiative.
It is said that on January 5, 2015, Street Light Program was started by Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
Under this program, till 2019, 1.34 crore traditional lights in the country have been upgraded to modern LEDs. Changing lights is targeted.