Question: Which of the following country has won the 25th edition of the Sultan Azlan Shah Cup?
(a) New Zealand
- The 2016 Sultan Azlan Shah Cup was the 25th edition of the Sultan Azlan Shah Cup. It was held in Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia from 6–16 April 2016.
- Australia won the title for the ninth time after defeating India 4–0 in final.
- New Zealand defeated Malaysia by 5-4 in penalty shootout to won the bronze medal of the competition.
- Awards of the competition are:
- Player of the Tournament: Blake Govers (Australia)
- Man of the Match(Final) : Thomas Craig (Australia)
- Maximum Goal : Muhammad Arsalan Qadir(Pakistan)
- Best Goalkeeper: Kyle Pontifex (New Zealand)
- Fair Play Award: New Zealand