Question: Consider the following statements about Indian Player Saurabh Verma:
- He is an Indian javelin thrower.
- As of 29 July 2018 he is World No. 71 badminton player.
- He won Russian open -2018.
Which among of the above statements is /are correct.
(a) Only 1
(b) Only 2&3
(c) Only 1&3
(d) Only 3
- Indian shuttler Sourabh Verma won Russian Open 2018 held from 24-29 July in the Sport Hall Olympic, Russia.
- He marked this achievement by defeating Koki Watanabe of Japan with 18-21,21-12,21-17.
- This is his first title of the season. Currently, he is ranked World No. 71.
- Sourabh Verma is a part of Indian squad for Asian Games which he acquired by winning All India Senior Ranking Tournament in Bangalore.
- Vladimir Ivanov (Russia) and Rohan Kapoor (India) won Mixed Doubles.