Question: 13th edition of International Oil & Gas Conference & Exhibition, PETROTECH-2019 was organized in which of the following city?
(a) Greater Noida
- PETROTECH-2019, 13th edition of International Oil & Gas Conference was organized by Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd. (ONGC), in association with FIPI( Federation of Indian Petroleum Industry) under the aegis of the Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas from 10-12 February 2019 at India Expo Mart, Greater Noida, New Delhi-NCR.
- Dharmendra Pradhan,Minister of Petroleum and Natural Gas and Skill Development and Entrepreneurship inaugurated the event.
- The theme for this year’s event was ‘Shaping the New Energy World through Innovation and Collaboration’.
- The exhibition focussed on development in technologies for exploration & production, process control, refining and pipeline and services, systems, products, oil field hardware, software, analytical instruments, Renewable, R&D, HSE, training and publications of technical literature.
- About 95 ministers from partner countries, 86 eminent speakers and 7000 delegates from around 70 countries participated in the event.
- Lifetime Achievement Awards & Special Technology Awards were also conferred to winners during the event.