Question: Novak Djokovic bagged US Open 2018 by defeating which of the following?
(a) Stan Wawrinka
(b) Juan Martin Del Potro
(c) Alexander Zverev
(d) Tomas Berdych
- Novak Djokovic of Serbia bagged US Open 2018 Men’s Singles title by defeating Juan Martin Del Potro (Argentina) with 6-3, 7-6, and 6-3.
- Djokovic marks his 14th Grand Slam title and third US Open crown with a victory over Potro.
- The 31-year-old Serb equals American great Pete Sampras’ haul of 14 major trophies.
- Only great rivals Roger Federer (20) and Rafael Nadal (17) have won more Grand Slams.
- In majors, he has won six Australian Open titles, four Wimbledon titles, three Us Open titles and one French Open title.