Question-Who inaugurated the MOVE: India’s First Global Mobility Summit 2018 on 7 September?
- On 7th and 8th September Prime Minister Narendra Modi has inaugurated MOVE: India’s ever first Global Mobility Summit at Vigyan Bhawan in Delhi.
- It was organized by NITI Aayog.
- The focus is on raising awareness about various aspects of Mobility and bringing various stakeholders involved in enhancing mobility across different platforms.
- The Global Mobility Summit is the first of its kind, with over 2200 participants expected from across the world.
- The summit deliberated on five themes-
- Maximizing Asset Utilization.
- Comprehensive Electrification and Alternative Fuels.
- Goods Transport and Logistics.
- Reinventing Public Transport.
- Data Analytics and Mobility.